Recent Experiments & Videos:
Whenever our science guy Steve Spangler shows up with beakers and safety glasses, we know we’re in for another one of his chemistry lessons with a touch of science magic.
Science of Sunsets – Why is the Sky Blue?
You’ve probably noticed something different about both the sunrise and sunset over the past few weeks. Steve Spangler shares the science behind this phenomenon with a simple experiment you can try at home.
More Experiments & Videos:
- Floating Water Mystery
- Water-Saving Science – Polymers in Your Yard
- Color Explosions – How to Make Color Run Powder
- Science at Sea – Mobile Teacher Workshop
- Mind Control – Soda Bottle Science Trick
- How to See Your Voice Through a Laser
- Vacuum Pack – Power of Air
- Egg Science – How to Make a Naked Egg
- How to Make Popping Pearls
- Cup Blowing Challenge