With our busy lifestyles, it’s no surprise that lots of people are under pressure. But our science guy, Steve Spangler, has a different idea of what it means to be “under pressure.” And who better to demonstrate the power of air than our very own Kim Christiansen?
Recent Experiments & Videos:
Egg Science – How to Make a Naked Egg
Our science guy Steve Spangler is armed with a dozen eggs and a young STEM superstar who is eager to share some amazing science you can do in your own kitchen.
How to Make Popping Pearls
Some of the most creative chefs in the world are turning their traditional kitchens into food laboratories. It’s a fusion of food and chemical reactions to produce some amazing taste sensations. Our science guy Steve Spangler introduces us to the world of molecular gastronomy.
More Experiments & Videos:
- Balancing Nail Trick – Creativity in Action
- DIY Slime – How to Make the Perfect Batch of Elmer’s Glue Slime
- Cool Science Stuff at the New York Toy Fair
- The Science of Keeping Your Flowers Fresh
- How to Keep Your Valentine’s Day Flowers Fresh
- Growing Bacteria
- Hands-on Thermite Reaction
- How Does Steve Spangler Think up all of His Science Experiments?
- How to Make Things Float – Static Electricity
- Science Tricks to Amaze Your Friends